Translating business requirements to technical requirements and developing code. Producing high quality work with best practices and standards and meet tight deadlines. Coordinating changes with other team members and business analysts. Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve the issues identified during testing cycle and user acceptance testing.
Perks of working with us
Working at Amatis means working in a dynamic setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why Amatis provides related courses and programs where employees can improve their skills. You will become a member of Amatis team, a prestigious, no-nonsense, and a successful development team. Diva behavior is not tolerated, neither is underperformance. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on the most innovative projects within Amatis. In addition, we offer:
- International work environment
- Chance of self-development at new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills in a learning supportive environment
- We value you and your work, not ego or titles
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled peoples
- Working in an area which is of great importance for Software Development
- A relaxed and fun team
- A full-time position (40 hour week)
- Great training and education opportunities
- Free subscriptions such as Spotify & Netflix
- Bonuses and prizes
- Cheerful and happy work environment with strong friendship
- And full of cupboard filled with chocolates and biscuits and amazing coffee
- Must have at least 5 years of ASP.Net MVC/.Net core technologies
- Experienced with Angular 2 and above versions (4 or 6)
- Excellent in developing Web APIs /REST Services using technologies such as .Net core or NodeJs
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach
- Must have good knowledge using SQL Server for developing database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and functions
- Good knowledge of using Angular Apps testing frameworks Karma, Jasmine and Jest
- Strong system/ technical analysis skills required
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a development team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills and experience.
- Ability to work with some guidance when performing complex development functions, establishing personal work priorities, resolving issues in alignment with unit’s technical standards, practices, frameworks and paradigms.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Knowledge and experience designing microservices and distributed computation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ( English)
NICE TO HAVE
- Good level of Spanish, German or Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Git
- Experience using Jira
- Python knowledge