A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Write “clean”, well-designed code, produce detailed specifications, troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality...
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, follow industry best practices, develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary...
Perks of working with us
Working at Amatis means working in a dynamic setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why Amatis provides related courses and programs where employees can improve their skills. You will become a member of Amatis team, a prestigious, no-nonsense, and a successful development team. Diva behavior is not tolerated, neither is underperformance. We only hire people with exceptional talents and capabilities! You will work on the most innovative projects within Amatis. In addition, we offer:
- International work environment
- Chance of self-development at new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills in a learning supportive environment
- We value you and your work, not ego or titles
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled peoples
- Working in an area which is of great importance for Software Development
- A relaxed and fun team
- A full-time position (40 hour week)
- Great training and education opportunities
- Free subscriptions such as Spotify & Netflix
- Bonuses and prizes
- Cheerful and happy work environment with strong friendship
- And full of cupboard filled with chocolates and biscuits and amazing coffee
- 3+ years experience in the industry as PHP Developer
- At least one PHP framework experience, such as Laravel
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong system/ technical analysis skills required
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a development team environment.
- Good problem-solving skills and experience.
- Ability to work with some guidance when performing complex development functions, establishing personal work priorities, resolving issues in alignment with unit’s technical standards, practices, frameworks and paradigms.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Knowledge and experience designing microservices and distributed computation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ( English)
NICE TO HAVE
- Good level of Spanish, German or Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Git
- Experience using Jira
- .net core knowledge
- Node.JS knowledge
- If you have experience with at least one NoSQL solution such as MongoDB