Work closely with the engineering teams to design, deliver and manage our services with high uptime.
Develop effective tools, alerts, and responses to identify and address reliability risks.
Automate, implement, administer and maintain our databases, cloud-based servers including provisioning, backups and restores, upgrades and monitoring.
Databases: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
Managing Continuous Integration/Deployment System for our web apps
Caring about security and keep our servers up-to-date
Perks of working with us
Amatis Development is a research and development company in Turkey that you can trust for quality and reliability. We have been delivering high quality and scalable software development and web solutions to global clients since 2001 with full professionalism. We ensure that your objectives are in our top priority. As a reputed, development company, we strategize, develop and execute all our tasks with sensibility and perfection. We exceed your expectations by using the latest technologies in software development and web application development. One of our significant expertises is in the healthcare industry. We help the world’s leading healthcare companies craft digital and connected health solutions to transform the future of care.
In addition, we offer:
- International work environment
- Chance of self-development at new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills in a learning supportive environment
- We value you and your work, not ego or titles
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled peoples
- Working in an area which is of great importance for Software Development
- A full-time position (40 hour week)
- Great training and education opportunities
- Free subscriptions such as Spotify & Netflix
- Bonuses and prizes
- Cheerful and happy work environment with strong friendship
- And full of cupboard filled with chocolates and biscuits and amazing coffee
- Experience in managing application development, software delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration
- Experience in design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Git, Selenium
- Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Experience with managing large teams including progress monitoring and reporting
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience in automation scripting using languages: Python
- Expertise in Linux system administration
- Experience or at least high understanding in Cloud computing, high availability and high performance
- Being able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Operating Systems: Linux – Ubuntu
- Web Servers: Nginx
- Databases: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MS SqlServer
- Experience in open source DevOps technologies, such as Kubernetes, Saltstack, Consul, Terraform, Prometheus, Docker, Ansible
- Experience in Linux system-level analysis to identify and mitigate risks in the infrastructure
NICE TO HAVE
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English) and strong collaboration skills.
- Good level of Spanish, German or Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Git and Jira